On this page you will find a list of products, services, resources and tools that I use to develop software and run my business. Some are free, some are paid. Some of the links are affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission if you purchase something through it.
I will keep this list updated as I find new great products and services or change my opinion on one.
Bookmark this page and check back often.
- Namecheap ֠Domain registrar I use to register all my domain names. They have competitive pricing, a nice UI and I like how you can protect your domains with two-factor authentication.
- CloudFlare ֠A free global CDN, DNS, DDoS protection and web security provider. I mainly use CloudFlare to manage all my domain names DNS records in one place. It too, has two-factor authentication.
- WordPress ֠The most popular blogging tool in the world. Useful for marketing sites and blogs.
- ASP.NET Core ֠Free and open-source web framework developed by Microsoft. A great tool for creating bespoke web applications.
- Visual Studio ֠A powerful IDE for developing web, desktop and mobile applications.
- Visual Studio Code ֠A cross-platform advanced text editor which can debug C#, PHP, Node.js etc.
- Code Complete: A Practical Handbook of Software Construction ֠A great book on important topics like designing classes, naming conventions and general best practices.
- Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship ֠Learn to create well readable and structured code (samples in Java).
- Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software ֠Learn everything there is to know about The Gang of Four design patterns.